willcome.to Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: April 23, 2015
By accessing or using the Service or clicking on the "accept" button below you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, members, users and others who access or use the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without specific
notice to you. The latest copies of our Legal Terms
will be posted on our Website, and you should review all Legal Terms prior to using our Website. After any
revisions to our Legal Terms are posted, you agree to be bound to any such changes to them. Therefore, it is
important for you to periodically review our Legal Terms to make sure you still agree to them.If you do not
agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- 1. Definitions
- The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Bricks&Wide GmbH, the owner of the Website.
- "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
- A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
- Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features (Free Features, Pro Features, Premium Account) as offered through our Website to our Members.
- A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
- All text, information, graphics, audio, video, data and other material offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
- 2. Legal Compliance
- 3. Purchases
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Website ("Purchase"), you
may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation,
your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your
You represent and warrant that: you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
- 4. Payments – Service Access
- By buying a Service and paying a service fee (the “Service Fee”) you are allowed to use the
Service for a certain period of time or number of events (as the case may be).
If you buy a paid feature (“Pro Feature”), the Service Fee can only be paid by a valid credit card
(Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
In case of payment by credit card, a third party credit card service provider is handling the payment process. The Service Fee will be charged in USD (United States Dollars), EUR (Euros) or CHF (Swiss Franks) depending on the country where the purchase is made.
“WILLCOME.TO” will appear on your credit card statement. At the time of checkout, Bricks&Wide will obtain an authorization from the credit card you have provided. Once Bricks&Wide receives the credit card authorization, we will grant you access to the Service.
Bricks&Wide reserves the right to charge and/or increase the Service Fee for access the Service at any time. However, in no event will you be charged for access to the Service unless Bricks&Wide obtains your prior consent to pay such charges.
- 5. Pricing (Pro Features)
- 5.1 Service Fee
- Once you have paid the Service Fee, we will grant you access to the Service. By paying the Service Fee, we will grant you access to use the Service as follows: Event Gallery: Limited to 1 event, USD 5 /Event Custom URL: Limited to 1 event, USD 5 /Event
- 6. Termination
- We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or
for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- 7. Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
- We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the
Website. The products or services available on our Website may be mispriced,
described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating
information on the Website and in our advertising on other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
- 8. Intellectual Property
- Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website. The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Bricks&Wide GmbH and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Switzerland and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Bricks&Wide GmbH.
- 9. Links to Other Websites
- Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Bricks&Wide GmbH has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk. Bricks&Wide GmbH has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Bricks&Wide GmbH shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- 10. Use of Contents
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. All Content on or through the Website, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by users, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Website or opinions expressed on the Website. We do not monitor and/or control the Content posted on the Website and we do not accept and specifically disclaim any responsibility for such Content. If you use or rely on any Content or materials posted on the Website or obtained by you through the Website, it is at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Bricks&Wide GmbH be liable in any way for any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content in the Site.
- You agree that you are responsible for your use of the Website, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and third parties.You understand that if you do not have the right to submit Content to the Website, doing so may subject you to liability. Bricks&Wide GmbH will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content in accordance with these Terms .
- You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit including all necessary rights to upload your Content for use in accordance with these Terms .
- Some areas of the Website, particularly your willcome.to web pages, allow you to post or upload Content and to share your Content with others.
- You retain ownership of your Content, but there are many things that other users may do with your Content, to the extent it is shared Content, for example, copy it, modify it, re-share it, or broadcast it. Bricks&Wide GmbH has no responsibility for that activity. Please consider carefully what you choose to share.
- 11. Limitation Of Liability
- In no event shall Bricks&Wide GmbH, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- 12. Disclaimer
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is
provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is
provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or
implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
non-infringement or course of performance.
Bricks&Wide GmbH its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
- 13. Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in
accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without regard
to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- 14. Your Questions
- If you have any questions about these Terms or the material which appears on the Website, please contact us email@example.com